Saturday 12 January 2013

Audience

Heeeey guys!!


A publisher's asked me what sort of audience I target and I'm also quite interested.... I'm assuming it's mostly teenagers but correct me if I'm wrong..... and on that assumption I'm going to go down the gender divide...... Can you +1 this post if you're a) a girl and/or b) returning to this blog after having visited it before (meaning you liked it enough or were interested enough that you wanted to come back)... Sorry boys I don't need you to let me know it's girl power I'm looking for on this post!

Thanks, I really appreciate it!!

Tabs :D
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well if you're looking here, than you're thinking about leaving a message! Go on I'd like to hear from you...... well unless you're going to be nasty, hurtful, creepy (yes you bald old man), etc..... Look forward to hearing from you... Adios X