Monday 7 January 2013

E-mail subscription

Hey guys!

Added an e-mail subscription tab thing.... Checked the info... I can't find out who you are, your e-mail address, how many people have signed up. Ok? So it should be totally ok for you guys to use if you want to be e-mailed about my latest posts etc... which is what i think it does.... you'd be safe from me (I CAN'T FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE OK?!) if I was any one to worry about...... mind you... who says 5"2 girls aren't scary - I mean I can almost turn on light switches... if I stretch high enough... and I am renowned for my ability to hug people's legs to stop them moving... but that's about it!

Love!
Small leg squeezing Scottish gal!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well if you're looking here, than you're thinking about leaving a message! Go on I'd like to hear from you...... well unless you're going to be nasty, hurtful, creepy (yes you bald old man), etc..... Look forward to hearing from you... Adios X