Tuesday 29 January 2013

Twitter :O

Yes, I've done it, I've fallen to the low sad level of Twitter...... I know I know, yes I'm a complete hypocrite, yes I said I'd never do it, but I have..... but in my defence it was in the name of my blog..... @JustThisTeenage on Twitter ;) Follow it, share it, re-tweet me, please let's get this blog out there..... A couple of people have implied that they thought I should join Twitter to hopefully increase my page views and likes on my book reviews.... 'cos although I love you guys, my regular listeners, publishers are unlikely to send me books if they think I'm not very wide spread..... I'm doing okay at the moment but I need you guys to help me out. Puhleaseeee? So please follow me, please re-tweet me, please get me out in the scary stalkery world of Twitter....
So follow
@JustThisTeenage                Maybe I'll be able to get the handle on concise writing through tweeting as well.... I do seem to ramble a bit :P
You're the best! Also I've got a good story for you guys..... involving chips and what I think could be described as a food orgasm.... intense delight from the consumption of chips! Coming soon!
Tabs
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well if you're looking here, than you're thinking about leaving a message! Go on I'd like to hear from you...... well unless you're going to be nasty, hurtful, creepy (yes you bald old man), etc..... Look forward to hearing from you... Adios X