Wednesday 5 December 2012

Elementary

Oh Wow, elementary on sky living is just amazing..... Sherlock Holmes is fit!!! Everyone should watch it, I'm not one for crime programs but this one is good :) Anyways my blog seems to think that I live in America and says its like 2 in the afternoon.... fudge that... Its 10 in the evening here and I'm off to bed to read Eve and Adam by Michael Grant (some casual hints for a good book to read and a review that'll be coming soon ;) ) and then some Ancient History textbook.... yuppp learning never ceases in my household.... joy :P :D
Mad Scottish Blogger Off
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well if you're looking here, than you're thinking about leaving a message! Go on I'd like to hear from you...... well unless you're going to be nasty, hurtful, creepy (yes you bald old man), etc..... Look forward to hearing from you... Adios X