Wednesday 5 December 2012

Hey :)

I'm kinda new to this.... That much will become obvious very quickly! I've decided to start a blog cos hey.. someone suggested to me that if life gets too down the best way to cope is to chuck out all the poop, or find someway to occupy yourself.... So here we go... I'm going to write down some of my stuff, write a few reviews... (why? that's another story to do with the school newspaper, another failed blog and some very nice publishers)... Hell and you'll find this out anyway if you keep following this, I relate a lot of my life to what I've read in books..... who doesn't if it's a good book!... (a LOT of people probably ;) )  and one of the books I loved the girl wrote a blog, had a good time, hooked up with a Greek boy (though she was in Greece) and it all worked out well.... so might as well fulfil that jealous fantasy, not expecting to get a gorgeous Greek hunk out of this but hope to have a good time!


Yeah well I'm no too sure how to work this thing so I'll copy this into my 'About Me' Page as well.....

So About Me:

I'm a Teenager (I'd have hoped you'd guess that by the title)
Being a Teenager you feel like you're up against the world...... hence the 'Just This' (also the 'Just One' and the 'This' Teenager titles had all been stolen.... drat you similarly thinking teenagers.... but let's not dwell on that cos I feel like I'm being quite deep imagining myself up against the world)
I'm 16 nearing 17.... (P.S. any weird people hoping to 'groom me' please fudge off I'm, although a teenager, not easily led!)
I'm Scottish (och, haggis, porridge, red hair, Brave, kilts); all those connotations that spring to mind really don't apply to me..... I have brown hair, I detest porridge unless its Ready Brek darn that stuff is good, and only occasionally say 'ach' when there's no true Scotsman around cos otherwise I feel like a pretender, haggis is good just don't think about what its made of, haven't yet seen Brave though have asked for it for Christmas (sad but animations rock) kilts aren't my thing to be honest except when a fit guy wears them than you have to hope he's following the Scottish tradition......
I'm a bit of a nerd..... though have to put it out there for any American (through my knowledge, from books (so properly completely misguided but I think you guys seem to love it) have never watched Star Wars or Lord of the Rings..... I love Harry Potter though... hope it makes up for it :)
I have a horse who I adore though she doesn't like me much.... mind you she doesn't really like anyone!
I have a German Short Haired Pointer X (a dog) who is mental but is always pleased to see me and nearly always kills me when I get home...... she is like a large black bundle of Flubber and bounces around the house.

Ermmmmm I'm getting bored of myself now.... hope I haven't put anyone of following me (gawd following sounds weird ermm I shall call it 'listening' as I can hear myself saying this in my head so to me you are listeners.... if there's anyone there.. otherwise there is just an empty space..... hmmm then I suppose I'm 'recording' in case someone comes later)...... anyways so I hope you'll keep listening in.... (except you bald old creepy man who was looking for a victim..... fudge off .... AGAIN!)

Ooops I'm drifting....

Hope to see you guys again, or hear from you guys I dunno what it would be.... Perhaps you can leave a comment if you're listening in but only if your not the creepy people cos you guys are SICK.....

Anyways again g'bye :)

Or
Och goodbye for noo

Tabs :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well if you're looking here, than you're thinking about leaving a message! Go on I'd like to hear from you...... well unless you're going to be nasty, hurtful, creepy (yes you bald old man), etc..... Look forward to hearing from you... Adios X